How to get to Albir
Visitors travel from near and far to reach Albir, the nearest airport is Alicante and there is a fast motorway network. Here we explain your options, whether traveling by car or public transport.
Transfers from Alicante Airport
We are pleased to recommend Beniconnect for your airport transfer.
- Quality first class shuttle service to Albir, Altea or surrounding resorts
- No fees. The price you see is the price you pay
- 7 day booking centre open to make changes
- Private transfers also available to Albir
- Uniformed representatives provide a “Meet and Greet” service upon arrival at the airport
Other options to get to Albir
Albir is situated in the Alicante province, in between Benidorm and Altea, just off the main A7 coastal motorway. (Take Benidorm Levante exit from the motorway, then head on the N332 towards Valencia until you see the signs for Albir on your right hand side.)
By Bus (via Benidorm)
There is a public bus service run by ALSA leaving the top floor of the airport concourse (not the coach station in the basement) which goes directly in 45 minutes to Benidorm coach station, which is less than 15 minutes drive from Albir Check out times and buy tickets www.alsa.es